Hope Faculty wants to wish all humanity a Happy new year!
2018, Hope Faculty has decided to take no hostages, especially when it comes to spreading the message of Hope, so join us and become a member that gives back, through support, knowledge or simply by living by or having a positive outlook to all the negative this earth has to offer.
That’s Hope Faculty
Hope Faculty will like to tell all its members and readers that we are back from the small intermission. In case your wondering Hope Faculty has been on a spiritual quest up the mountain of knowledge and resources trying to figure it out so please forgive us.
And we have….
This world will always need Love,Hope and knowledge and at Hope Faculty we will continue to be a place that offers this without comprimise and will strive to be a proper official positive outlet in society.
That’s Hope Faculty!
(Stay tuned to see what we learned from our time meditating on a mountain and the new ventures Hope Faculty will be starting to cement its place as a lifestyle)
If you have not been in the news media this week, a child was found in India who apparently is around eight years old and walked on all four because she had been living or been raised by a troop of monkeys but it’s still early in the investigation to know the whole truth.
What fascinates us at Hope faculty as this is not an isolated case, through out the history of time their has been many other instances where children have been raised by animals. If you go on YouTube or google and search they will even give you a top ten(we know it’s crazy). All these stories start in a dark place with the abandonment and rehabilitation of the child, but what we want to focus on is the hope aspect hidden in many of these type of cases.
- The fact that an abandoned child left essentially to die away from society was kept alive, taken in and fed due to wild animals, just reminds us of Hope manifests in different ways
- The incredible power of the mind especially in a survival situation to manifest into a survival instinct through communication and physical adaptations to fit the environment and essentially keep the human alive.
- The fact that these wild animals at some stage saw the innocence and decided not to be wild but the opposite by helping, being gentle, showing love,showing emotion and in some cases fighting for their human. Showing they essentially saw the person as one of them, making them fully acknowledged and integrated in their complex animal society.
- The evidence of nurture. These children in these cases were not happy they were being rescued, it was the opposite. They were being taken away from what they know and were showing and going through the mental and physical traumas because they wanted to go back. And that’s the mystery because no one knows what the living was like on a daily basis but we do know they were surviving and living.
That’s Hope Faculty
To the partner of someone with mental health problems:
We know it’s hard because sometimes the person you met, fell in love with and care about may have changed a little; they now have ups and downs. They are the person you love one day, then can turn into someone you may not understand, but one thing is for sure you know you still love.
Love is the key because you love, you care because you care you want to help, you step up to the plate , you learn and educate yourself in the condition, you empathise so much you share and know the worries . You do your best; always try making them feel comfortable, you are here for them.
You will find days you are consumed, a relapse, things don’t seem to be moving forward you still put on a brave face, you still comfort, you are still their rock. You can’t relax, you can’t show weakness, you can’t scream in frustration. You can’t air out your own concerns and worries about the future because they seem selfish.
But that’s just it, you don’t leave, because even if they don’t know! You have been ready for the battle, you’ve known this since the day you first met, because you still see the person you Love.
There’s not a lot of gratitude when your in these situations that’s why Hope Faculty salute you!
That’s Hope Faculty
- A reason or reasons for acting a certain way.(dictionairy.com)
Hope Faculty believes motivation, in your personal life is a mind-set tool that is very important and needs to be present to fulfil a productive life and in the long-term is needed to reach the goals you put your mind too. Your motivation can manifest the outcomes or consequences.
This post is not talking about motivation in the work place, because if we are honest your boss feels like your wages are enough motivation and also the fact that the system wants to consume you to work all day , then go home tired, pay bills, while constantly on repeat till you die. Just goes to show you already the uphill struggle it is in today’s modern society full of distractions.
Self-motivation is a great catalyst for your mind to direct a new path for itself,
- Motivation will allow you to achieve
- Motivation is a great vehicle for change
- Motivation is the energy behind the action that will result in the outcome
- Motivation will push you to attain your goals
- Motivation will allow you to act and do
Being motivated for yourself is important, motivation naturally means you have goals you want to reach and not dreams you wish about. Having a motivated life gives you the sense of moving in the right direction, a great trait your mind needs for its own wellbeing. Motivation leads to better productivity, efficiency and results just by the fact that if you de- motivated you might not get nothing done or work to your best ability
Hope Faculty wants to know everybody has motivation in them; the problem is harnessing it for yourself and your own ventures which should be a priority for yourself, because if you don’t care for yourself essentially no one can.
A bit of motivation a day for your own personal agenda is a great start.” Rome was not built in a day”
Hope Faculty is a lifestyle blog which can act as a space where like minded people with the same aim to spread love, peace and most importantly Hope. This will be done through inspiration, empathy, knowledge, and truth. We believe through our members/followers sharing, uniting and directing good energy we can be a pro- active positive force and not afraid to support those individuals or communities in need of hope. Please join us and lets discuss who needs Hope faculty
That’s Hope Faculty.
Follow us and be a member of Hope Faculty . Leave