Hope Faculty wants to wish all humanity a Happy new year!
2018, Hope Faculty has decided to take no hostages, especially when it comes to spreading the message of Hope, so join us and become a member that gives back, through support, knowledge or simply by living by or having a positive outlook to all the negative this earth has to offer.
That’s Hope Faculty
“The ability to sustain prolonged physical or mental effort”
Hope faculty believes stamina is a great trait and once you know how to apply this characteristic, you will naturally become a force in all things you do.
We know in the world of sport physical stamina is a great trait and elite quality that most successful sportsman have, this is because to its competitors stamina just projects a certain die hard or never give up attitude and that in itself is a psychological victory for you amongst the Competitors around.
So Hope faculty wants you to stop associating stamina with sport because in regular all day life showing your piers you have this virtue will help yourself with the many situations you will encounter in life.
Stamina means all these things when you have it or apply it:
staying power, endurance, resilience, force, power, energy, strength, resistance, grit, vigour, tenacity, welly
Stamina is very empowering to the individual and in certain situations especially when the tides going against you it’s this virtue that will support you. Your enemies or opposition will realize or think twice once they find out that you built for the battles and will last whatever the time duration takes. They will think twice because they know and you know on certain issues especially when you feel in the right you will go all the way till you see the result or get the result you want This is important especially in this highly competitive dog eat dog society which throws many situations at the individual like.
- Injustice against you
- People bullying and taking advantage
- Crimes against you
- Everyday unfairness
- Work issues
- Seeking out the truth
- spreading awareness
- Protesting issues
- Contesting issues
- Believing in yourself
- Equal opportunities
Hope Faculty wants you to know stamina is in everybody, the don’t give up attitude will help you in your own ventures, when you improve your stamina you will only let your self-worth be more unbreakable and when applied to your own ventures it’s the stamina that will enable you to achieve.
‘The quality of mind or spirit that enables a person to face difficulty, danger, pain, etc without fear’ (Dictionary .com)
Hope faculty believe Courage is a very important virtue that every individual should understand for their well-being, because its courage that’s your friend in the battle against and life is full of it fears. Within your own self, its courage that will let you conquer worries you come against. its theses negative emotions that can be draining on your health and will lead you to doing rational things.
- Courage allows you to act rational and correctly because it’s the courage that lets you evaluate emotional situations.
- Courage allows you to act out your life in a way which is consistent with your values or beliefs even in spite of criticism
- Courage can be physical in the sense of physical pain hardship which can be seen as bravery. The other is moral, this can be when you act rightly while facing opposition or discouragement
- courage will let you analyse your own situation and act on it the best possible way.
- once you understand courage you then naturally become courageous which is a positive outlook on life and a good mindset to have for your well being.
- With courage you can empower yourself and others , courageous individuals are known for the trait of standing up for what they feel is right or situations that threaten them, their people or things they care for.
- Courage is needed and should be present in your mind-set for the constant life long battles against fear and the unknown which living on earth constantly sends your way