A photo of a boy who was left with frozen hair and eyelashes after he walked to school in sub-zero temperatures has gone viral. Wang Fuman was pictured with icicles on his eyebrows, hair, eyelashes and his thin jacket after he made it to class in temperatures of -9C.
The photo was taken by his teacher after his daily 4.5km walk to school in China’s Yunnan province. It has also caused debate about the “left behind child” problem which is when the parents have to migrate across china for work while they leave their kids with the grand parents in small villages across China.
What fascinates us at Hope Faculty is:
- Wang is one determined little boy, you can just tell nothing was going to stop his education, you could just imagine him reassuring his dear old granny that he will be safe and warm trust him.
- You can tell from the photo Wang is thinking
” what is all the commotion about, teacher you know I am happy and proud to go school, ok I know my hair looks funny. Go on then take a pic but don’t act like you didn’t know! this has been my school route for years.”
- Wang, you looked out your window and thought “yay me and my pals are going to slide, sleigh and have snowball fights all the way to school” he does not know that to most modern-day parents that was a gauntlet of death, and they would be suing the schools for attempted murder, for just being open and making their kids have to go, kids that could probably not survive the 4.5km walk without collapsing or needing a time out! so imagine them in -9c!!!
- This story and the photo of Wang just melted our hearts but more so is the positivity and determination projected. To Hope Faculty this is simply a story about a boy who went school and did not let the weather spoil his attendance.
- For Hope Faculty, Wang in his young age has demonstrated great qualities such as determination, confidence, being focused, trust, self-motivation, application, pragmatism, strength and willingness. The motivation to progress, and get his knowledge up, all this without complaining or knowing how hard of a life he even has.
That’s Hope Faculty
Remember you cannot loose hope, even when your at your lowest! You were born a winner and make sure you always have a ray of hope that will guide you out the rut. KEEP THE HOPE ALIVE!
THAT’S HOPE FACULTY!
‘The quality of mind or spirit that enables a person to face difficulty, danger, pain, etc without fear’ (Dictionary .com)
Hope faculty believe Courage is a very important virtue that every individual should understand for their well-being, because its courage that’s your friend in the battle against and life is full of it fears. Within your own self, its courage that will let you conquer worries you come against. its theses negative emotions that can be draining on your health and will lead you to doing rational things.
- Courage allows you to act rational and correctly because it’s the courage that lets you evaluate emotional situations.
- Courage allows you to act out your life in a way which is consistent with your values or beliefs even in spite of criticism
- Courage can be physical in the sense of physical pain hardship which can be seen as bravery. The other is moral, this can be when you act rightly while facing opposition or discouragement
- courage will let you analyse your own situation and act on it the best possible way.
- once you understand courage you then naturally become courageous which is a positive outlook on life and a good mindset to have for your well being.
- With courage you can empower yourself and others , courageous individuals are known for the trait of standing up for what they feel is right or situations that threaten them, their people or things they care for.
- Courage is needed and should be present in your mind-set for the constant life long battles against fear and the unknown which living on earth constantly sends your way
If you have not been in the news media this week, a child was found in India who apparently is around eight years old and walked on all four because she had been living or been raised by a troop of monkeys but it’s still early in the investigation to know the whole truth.
What fascinates us at Hope faculty as this is not an isolated case, through out the history of time their has been many other instances where children have been raised by animals. If you go on YouTube or google and search they will even give you a top ten(we know it’s crazy). All these stories start in a dark place with the abandonment and rehabilitation of the child, but what we want to focus on is the hope aspect hidden in many of these type of cases.
- The fact that an abandoned child left essentially to die away from society was kept alive, taken in and fed due to wild animals, just reminds us of Hope manifests in different ways
- The incredible power of the mind especially in a survival situation to manifest into a survival instinct through communication and physical adaptations to fit the environment and essentially keep the human alive.
- The fact that these wild animals at some stage saw the innocence and decided not to be wild but the opposite by helping, being gentle, showing love,showing emotion and in some cases fighting for their human. Showing they essentially saw the person as one of them, making them fully acknowledged and integrated in their complex animal society.
- The evidence of nurture. These children in these cases were not happy they were being rescued, it was the opposite. They were being taken away from what they know and were showing and going through the mental and physical traumas because they wanted to go back. And that’s the mystery because no one knows what the living was like on a daily basis but we do know they were surviving and living.
That’s Hope Faculty
..Hope faculty wants to put forward the question are charity actually fulfilling the job and purpose of the donation. Listen all charities big or small have intentions of doing good work, Hope faculty knows this but sometimes we wonder
…Is my donation going to the cause (people in need) or too the logistics (salary, wages) of the Charity. Yes I know the money as a whole will eventually trickle down but is that good enough for people, whose minds want full clarity with what their donation is helping
..Another point Hope Faculty wants to point out Bill Gates the billionaire who spends multi-millions on charity causes and initiatives but doesn’t like to promote what he does …
Well Bill message to you , I think you should promote your good work because all I’ll be reading and seeing is a load of conspiracies with your face and the titles like Vaccination , chemical warfare and depopulation which is against the Hope Faculty and more importantly overshadowing the so called good work.
….Hope faculty clearly understand about the private donation moral space but for Bill Gates I’m going to go all Kanye West… “Bill gates give me a $100 million to put into charity work and you see if all my good work can stay that silent” Mr gates should have big banners with Microsoft Charity all over thier good work and buildings they have helped, he is one of the richest if not the richest human on earth, if you cannot see the work it can’t be praised or inspire the generations.
Hope faculty believes…
Why hide the good especially if its helping life, one good deed inspires the next, and being visual can have an impact on the next generations on how to do things.
That’s Hope Faculty