A feeling of self-assurance arising from an appreciation of one’s own abilities or qualities(Free dictionary.com)
Self-confidence is an essential part of humanity. A person with self-confidence generally likes themselves, is willing to take risks to achieve their personal and professional goals, and thinks positively about the future.  Someone who lacks self-confidence, however, is less likely to feel that they can achieve their goals, and tends to have a negative perspective about themselves and what they hope to gain in life. (Wikihow .com)
Hope Faculty believes Confidence is an important trait that every individual needs and should harness and improve on for themselves for better results in all the things you do and want to achieve.
- Confidence is the gel that can hold all your abilities together and let them shine together at once, confidence will provide strength and a certainty in what you want or do.
- Confidence is needed for you to achieve and believe in what you do ,making yourself more assured and less fearful or anxious in the tasks you face
- Confidence in what you do allows others to believe with you, confidence in your actions and decisions in relation to others can also be self empowering
- Confidence in your own talents power and beliefs will make you more determined, you will adapt, you confident attitude and self assurance can keep you on the right path and you will be hard to destroy or sway you away from the mission
- Good Confidence is a self assurance which prepares you to be more self-reliant
- Confidence gives the individual a level headedness , helps you be courageous as well as a boldness to try new things
- Confidence will always allow you to be in the realms of positives. Being positive and having positive energy will always allow for a better hope and outcome for your life.
That’s Hope Faculty