‘The quality of mind or spirit that enables a person to face difficulty, danger, pain, etc without fear’ (Dictionary .com)
Hope faculty believe Courage is a very important virtue that every individual should understand for their well-being, because its courage that’s your friend in the battle against and life is full of it fears. Within your own self, its courage that will let you conquer worries you come against. its theses negative emotions that can be draining on your health and will lead you to doing rational things.
- Courage allows you to act rational and correctly because it’s the courage that lets you evaluate emotional situations.
- Courage allows you to act out your life in a way which is consistent with your values or beliefs even in spite of criticism
- Courage can be physical in the sense of physical pain hardship which can be seen as bravery. The other is moral, this can be when you act rightly while facing opposition or discouragement
- courage will let you analyse your own situation and act on it the best possible way.
- once you understand courage you then naturally become courageous which is a positive outlook on life and a good mindset to have for your well being.
- With courage you can empower yourself and others , courageous individuals are known for the trait of standing up for what they feel is right or situations that threaten them, their people or things they care for.
- Courage is needed and should be present in your mind-set for the constant life long battles against fear and the unknown which living on earth constantly sends your way